Inventory SKU items which have the icon of "Free Shipping" will ship for free within the continental US. However, items of which do not have the "Free Shipping" icon will not ship for free & for this you will have have the option of self pickup or you will be contacted with the shipping price after checkout, you may also contact us prior to purchase for a quote regarding these items or you may arrange your own shipping quote. Shipping for our accessories and smaller home decor items are shipped via FedEx or UPS or USPS Ground unless otherwise noted. Free shipping apply to all 48 states and do not apply to states such as Alaska & Hawaii.
International Shipping Options
Option One Upon checkout, our international customers are NOT charged shipping when their orders are placed. They will be contacted by one of our represenatives shortly after their order is placed with a shipping quote and shipping costs will be charged separately.
Option Two Our international customers also have the option of shipping through Bongo International Services. Bongo International provides its customers with their very own US address (not a P.O. Box). Once you have a US address, you will be able to make purchases at our website as well as other US based online retailers. Bongo receives your purchases and logs them into their online system where you can consolidate them with other orders. This process saves international customers up to 82% off typical international shipping rates. For large items, we apply a shipping surcharge in addition to our regular shipping costs. Surcharge fee will be noted in the "Order Review" prior to submitting your order. Once the order is submitted you will be charged and agree to these fees. We ship blanket wrap, unless otherwise specified and arranged by you. You have the option of using your preferred shipping company.
Freight Damages & Claims
- We are not responsible for miscommunication between freight carrier and consignee (recipient).
- Please inspect your furniture thoroughly immediately upon receiving them and note any damage incurred to the driver.
- Delivery discrepancies, damages, and freight charges are the sole responsibility of the freight carrier once the merchandise has been accepted and left our facilities.
- Shipments are sent freight collect unless arrangements have been made for prepay.
- Pick up from our location is available with no additional charge.
- All shipments are damage & theft insured. Therefor, If your piece incurs damages during transit, the freight company will be responsible for having the piece repaired at their own expense.
- If packaged item is dented, opened, punctured, or looks as if damages may have occurred during transit, please examine in the presence of the driver.
- All damages must be noted on freight bill at the time of delivery and taken up with the carrier immediately. DO NOT SIGN bill until items have been inspected!
- Notate any visibly damages on cartons or wooden boxes, or shortages directly on the bill of landing and keep all packing materials.
- Our merchandise are inspected well prior to shipping and is accepted by the carrier in good condition.
We inspect every piece of merchandise before it leaves our hands. Although, we understand that accidents and mistakes are possible. Please contact us within 5 days upon your delivery arrival if you receive your package with any visible damage. We will take the necessary steps to insure a quick replacement, credit or refund of the product. No responsibility on our end will be effective after this period of time.
Shipping & Returns
Most items listed on our website are currently in stock in our retail stores or warehouse and will ship within 3-5 business days of purchase. However, please allow up to 28 business days for delivery. Castle Antiques takes great pride in the select merchandise we choose to sell and have a no return policy on all items. Exceptions apply only on damaged goods, which are dealt with a case by case basis. We do offer a 24 hour memo for in store customers.